Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Best Canned Food on the market?

DChap

Site Supporter
Sonata eats them all...I must rotate them for the princess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:LOL: For princess Naya I actually have to stir in a handful of PureBites chicken treats to whatever her meal is or it's a no go...

admin

Paige
Staff member
:LOL: For princess Naya I actually have to stir in a handful of PureBites chicken treats to whatever her meal is or it's a no go...

Omg! I put in Stella and Chewys in sonata's lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Popp

Site Supporter
There is a long laundry list of what Trish needs to mix in with Dino's food to get him to eat, dehydrated chicken breasts, cucumbers and some Probiotic powder. Meanwhile I just pull his food out of the fridge untouched and he eats it. Other times Dino nips at Trish's legs, jumps on her back and incessantly squawks at her until she properly prepares his food and not a chance he'll let her slide on doctoring it up.