Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

birth annoucment

M

macmanmatty

This was purposeful cross. But I only did it because my fertile f4C male will mate only one cat and my f2 jungle cat hybrid is the one. I have tried him with 5 others but they were all a no go he only wants her. He will try to mate her anytime heat or no heat pregnant or not ; but hisses at all other female cats.I may repeat this breeding in future as i see how these kittens turn out as both parents are goeregous and the f2 jungle cat hybrid could pass for a savannah she has many savannah traits big ears, spots all over, good profile, short tail.

M

macmanmatty

sorry I guess no html allowed I will upload pics here later

M

macmanmatty

Here are the kittens!!!

male 1 brown spotted "oro"
biggie1.jpg biggie2.jpg biggie3.jpg

male 2 brown spotted "biggie"
biggie1.jpg biggie2.jpg biggie3.jpg

male 3 three silver spotted "fuzzy"
fuzzy1.jpg fuzzy2.jpg fuzzy3.jpg

male 4 silver marble "swirly"
swirly1.jpg swirly2.jpg swirly3.jpg

Attachments

• oro1.jpg
    oro1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 29
  • oro2.jpg
    oro2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 29
  • oro3.jpg
    oro3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:

ambiente18

Site Supporter
We have babies!! They are from my f4C savannah male Big Brother Timmy and my f2 jungle cat hybrid willow. So far 4 kittens have been born last night and I think she is done. There are 2 brown spotted, one silver spotted and one silver marble. All males. I will update this thread with pictures when the time comes.
Congratulation!!! very interesting to see the photos..., you always want something new;) congratulations again:)