Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Brought in another kitten ...

Alex

Savannah Super Cat
They're definitely fun to watch, and you're right, I think she's already becoming queen bee - he lets her initiate, and lets her say when it's enough :)

Alex

Savannah Super Cat
You have a very cute little fluff ball there, congrats!
Thanks! I don't know much about her history other than that she was found outside in the cold in early January (poor baby), but she's so cute and sweet!

She's got the lines coming down from her eyes, stripes on her head & tail, and spots on her belly ... I can't quite tell yet if she has spots or stripes on her torso ... I'm 1/2 wondering if she doesn't have some Savannah lineage way back there with some of her fearless behaviors. We'll see what happens as she gets older and her markings become more clear. Either way, though, she's perfect and like she was made for me and Cyro (my savannah)