Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Camping

Trish Allearz

Hi Guys,

I didn't desert you this week- we packed up and went camping :) The babies are small enough and thriving, so I could just have Mom peek in on them and the time was just right to go :)

Here are a few pics :)

Attachments

• bubs0620.jpg
    bubs0620.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 15
  • resDSC01481.jpg
    resDSC01481.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 15
  • resDSC01504.jpg
    resDSC01504.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 16
  • resDSC01522.jpg
    resDSC01522.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 15

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Looks like you had great weather and I sure hope you had a relaxing time. I was an avid backpacker up until 3 yrs ago when I decided sleeping on rocks wasn't as fun as it used to be. So now we do a few nights out and then spend a few nights at a resort or motel. I knew it was time to cut back on tent life when I had to wait for the Advil to kick in just so I could get out of the tent:oops:

A

adamcrssmn

Looks like you had great weather and I sure hope you had a relaxing time. I was an avid backpacker up until 3 yrs ago when I decided sleeping on rocks wasn't as fun as it used to be. So now we do a few nights out and then spend a few nights at a resort or motel. I knew it was time to cut back on tent life when I had to wait for the Advil to kick in just so I could get out of the tent:oops:
Heh, heh... Last time I slept in a tent, we had to cut the trip short so I could go to the ER... Yay, back spasms... (sarcasm)

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Looks like you had a great time...I know what you mean about escaping while the kittens are in a good place and can be left. I'm off to London and Paris for a week on Sunday... going to miss the furry terrors but know the couple that will be petsitting are looking forward to kitten time :)

Anne

Savannah Super Cat
Hope you had a great vacation :) We have been off for the last week, didn't get out on the lake as much as we'd liked because of the winds, but anytime off from work is great time no matter what your doing! Back to reality though tomorrow :(