Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Chausie kitten -- Tor's niece

Dr. Cris Bird

Savannah Super Cat
Those of you who remember Tor may appreciate seeing photos of Tor's 3 month old niece, Sharbano. Bobbie had just about given up on Tor's sister ever bearing any kittens, and then all of a sudden recently she did. Two kittens. Bobbie was kind enough to let me have one -- Sharbano. She just came home with me from the SW Regional. I am really happy with her. She looks a *lot* like Tor already -- even as young as she is -- much more so than I expected. Whoo-hoo! :)

shar09.jpg shar10.jpg shar14.jpg shar16.jpg shar31.jpg

Wyldthingz

Savannah Super Cat
I recognize something in that face. I think he is the Chausie poster child he is so beautiful. I hope she will equally be as wonderful!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
She is gorgeous Cristy, and I do see a resemblance to Tor! I wish I'd gotten a chance to meet her in person at the show last weekend!

A

americansafaricattery

Those of you who remember Tor may appreciate seeing photos of Tor's 3 month old niece, Sharbano. Bobbie had just about given up on Tor's sister ever bearing any kittens, and then all of a sudden recently she did. Two kittens. Bobbie was kind enough to let me have one -- Sharbano. She just came home with me from the SW Regional. I am really happy with her. She looks a *lot* like Tor already -- even as young as she is -- much more so than I expected. Whoo-hoo! :)

View attachment 3945 View attachment 3946 View attachment 3947 View attachment 3948 View attachment 3949
Beautiful!