Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check this out... Youtube Videos Just for Cats.

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
There is a free App in the Apple App Store "Mouse for Cats" that WC enjoys. The mice squeal when touched, and can be dragged around the screen. I use it when I need to keep him out of mischief for a few minutes. HB, watches but doesn't try to interact.

But the other night I was watching a CBC Nature of Things video about cats, and HB really surprised me. We have an unvarying routine where I spend the last couple hours of the day on the couch, watching stuff on a mobile device, and he curls up in the crook of my legs. If I need to work late, he gets quite frantic walking back and forth and back and forth and running toward the couch, obviously wanting our couch time. Anyways, when I was watching this show, instead of curling up in the crook of my legs as he does 99% of the time, or even next to me higher up, which he does on very special occasions, he found a perch on a cushion and watched the whole show with me... He was riveted. Something he has never done with any other show. Which made me wonder how much he understands. More than I often assume , I think!

The show HB seemed to like..

My cat likes to watch CNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Lol. I was kidding. I also was very tempted to reply he was thinking of running for office. But I wasn’t sure if you took my post seriously. With everything that’s going on today it helps me to lighten up once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LOL... any more, I take very little serious... Humor Helps in these days and Times...

Hippy

Site Supporter
They like this one best

Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk