Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Cinny

admin

Paige
Staff member
It was obvious you were enamored with Cinny! I'm happy for you both and glad you made the decision to keep her. She is certainly a beauty, and I think she's definitely meant to be your baby girl furever. ;)

Thanks Kelli - I agree! Sometimes a kitten just touches your heart in a special way and Cinny certainly did that ;)

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I agree, some are just "special" and get into our hearts and we cannot let them go. I'm glad we get to see Cinny grow up and also be shown in HHP where I know she will win titles just like the sibling you will keep for the Championship rings will :)

Congratulations on a fine decision made! Now to decide on the boy you will keep!

admin

Paige
Staff member
I agree, some are just "special" and get into our hearts and we cannot let them go. I'm glad we get to see Cinny grow up and also be shown in HHP where I know she will win titles just like the sibling you will keep for the Championship rings will :)

Congratulations on a fine decision made! Now to decide on the boy you will keep!

Thanks B! Yes, that is the decision I need to make and then we are all set ;)

D

DocMac

Hi All,

Thought I would share with you all that Cinny will be staying with me...I just cannot part with her. When I began talking people out of buying her, I realized I needed to make a decision. When she began fetching and jumping in my lap each time she fetched, I realized she needed to stay. And then...today she began grooming my hair and that was it!!!

So I will continue to share pics of Cinny with you all as she grows and develops and I will show her in HHPK while I show one of her brothers in Championship ;)
and to think I almost missed this thread! Congrats, Paige. I think you knew all along this was to be your path!

jungle boy

Savannah Super Cat
Cinny sounds like such a very, very special young lady! She is soooooo incredibly cute and I am VERY happy for the BOTH of you! This whole motherhood thing can be so taxing and stressful, especially early on, and ESPECIALLY in this case for you with all the bottle feeding and sleepless nights, but they say the joys of motherhood are unparalleled! I'm so happy that Cinny will spend her entire life with her mommy who will love her like no one else can! ;)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Aww, thank you George! You should stop by and see her some day...and the rest oft he furbies ;)

jungle boy

Savannah Super Cat
Aww, thank you George! You should stop by and see her some day...and the rest oft he furbies ;)

Absolutely! I'll bring her some cat treats too! ;) Hope I don't fall in love with all those kitties, I know I'll want to bring them ALL home, lol!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Absolutely! I'll bring her some cat treats too! ;) Hope I don't fall in love with all those kitties, I know I'll want to bring them ALL home, lol!

You should go to the westchester show on nov 18th...kathy and I will be there with our babies...I will have Cinny, Ixas and tau and maybe Agenor...