Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Coco at the Seattle Show

K

Kronos

Coco is 19 months old here. She had a great time at the Seattle Dog Show last weekend! My mother in law is her handler.

Sorry the video has no music, I haven't found a track that goes well with it yet.... I will take suggestions lol!

cocohappy-3.jpg

cocomovement2.jpg

admin

Paige
Staff member
Coco is 19 months old here. She had a great time at the Seattle Dog Show last weekend! My mother in law is her handler.

Sorry the video has no music, I haven't found a track that goes well with it yet.... I will take suggestions lol!

How cool, Alisha!!! Coco looks happy trotting around with your mother-in-law! How did she do?

K

Kronos

Coco is not the most perfect of her breed so we never expect much. She was the only dog in her class on both days so we did get to take home two blue ribbons! Against all the CH dogs however we didn't place lol.

D

Dantes

Coco needs a theme song...one that beats with the puppy tails swaying back and forth in sync!