Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Crazy lady..

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Sorry Ashley, I'm in the crazy lady camp. Spending $4000 to screen in the patio so the cats have lots of outdoor space; dining room chairs wrapped in beach towels to save from clawing; spent $$$$ on 3 cats just because they have spots (among other niceties); walk them in the rain because they like it; each step I take in the house, my foot lands on a squeak toy, ball, or one of hundreds of toys scattered around; they eat better than hubby and I. Yeah, I'd say I'm crazy.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
And me! Just tonight my BF opens the fridge and says (not the first time) "the cats eat better than we do"!

We did enjoy our McD's Angus burger and Fish Filet sandwiches though tonight....;)

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Then you either ate them standing up or hid in a closet, or ate out cause I can't believe the cats would let you enjoy any food without trying to help in some way.:)
A few days before I got Kovu, our breeder said, "You may want to keep him locked up during meal times, especially around your little one. The Savannahs at our house around people food are like dinosaurs in Jurassic Park." lol.. Kovu learned fast tho, spray bottle helped. Now he just goes & eats HIS food when its OUR meal times. :)

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Sorry Ashley, I'm in the crazy lady camp. Spending $4000 to screen in the patio so the cats have lots of outdoor space; dining room chairs wrapped in beach towels to save from clawing; spent $$$$ on 3 cats just because they have spots (among other niceties); walk them in the rain because they like it; each step I take in the house, my foot lands on a squeak toy, ball, or one of hundreds of toys scattered around; they eat better than hubby and I. Yeah, I'd say I'm crazy.
lol Not crazy, just VERY loving of your cats. :) There are SOOOO many things I'd like to do for Kovu (like get a nice enclosure for outside, build a cat walk, ect) but those are things Glenn doesn't want to do until we are done moving around. And he said no more kitties till we find out our duty station situation. Which I dont blame him, its THE most responsible thing to do, but at least a whole year of waiting is going to kill me.