Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demanding I go to bed at time he chooses by meowing very loudly until For the sake of me tenants I give in

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks Patti, I appreciate your encouragement. I just got notice a few minutes ago that my vet is closing out of an abundance of caution until further notice to do thorough cleaning. So I really need a lot of fingers crossed Puma is truly over whatever was going on and stays healthy as this was the only vet he’s ever been to.I was surprised there was no advance notice of this with referrals to where else to go in the meantime. They were one of the best in the area. They put their number at the bottom of the notice so I assume they must be fielding calls.
All of you make me feel I’m not alone in this esp after that message and everyone has been so helpful. With you Patti I feel you’re watching over my little family of cats and I hope you know how special you are. To you and the all the members of Savannah Cat Chat other thank you all so much for your input. Happy Holidays to All.
Hopefully my vet’s office will be back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Patti

Admin
Staff member
That's very scary to hear about your vet closing shop, hopefully it will be a very brief closure. It certainly wouldn't hurt to call and ask how long they'll be shut down, and request a referral for the interim in case it's needed.

Vito

Site Supporter
Thanks Patti, I appreciate your encouragement. I just got notice a few minutes ago that my vet is closing out of an abundance of caution until further notice to do thorough cleaning. So I really need a lot of fingers crossed Puma is truly over whatever was going on and stays healthy as this was the only vet he’s ever been to.I was surprised there was no advance notice of this with referrals to where else to go in the meantime. They were one of the best in the area. They put their number at the bottom of the notice so I assume they must be fielding calls.
All of you make me feel I’m not alone in this esp after that message and everyone has been so helpful. With you Patti I feel you’re watching over my little family of cats and I hope you know how special you are. To you and the all the members of Savannah Cat Chat other thank you all so much for your input. Happy Holidays to All.
Hopefully my vet’s office will be back soon.

Beautiful photos, glad things settling down. Our Savannahs certainly keep us on our toes don't they.

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
They sure do. I’m getting more grey hairs from my cats than I did raising my kids. I did call my vet and they are hoping they can reopen in a week.

Vito

Site Supporter
They sure do. I’m getting more grey hairs from my cats than I did raising my kids. I did call my vet and they are hoping they can reopen in a week.

I'll second that, raised 3 kids and never got the stress levels like I do with our Savannah's haha

Moggiesnewmom

Savannah Super Cat
Glad to hear Puma is back to more normal behaviour... and I hope you can access competent veterinary help if you need it!

I just raised one kid, and the thing that I find more stressful about cats is I can’t ask them how they are feeling and am left guessing... and wondering. Sometimes wondering a lot....

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
Tell me about it.....I know the feeling. Since increasing Playtime with Puma my Maine Coon, Houdini is acting jealous, even though he is the one most attached to me, and after the other two go to sleep he stays up with me. But now when he plays with Puma the play biting has gotten more like real biting than play. I swear I can’t win.