Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Did I make a mistake?

melissam87

Savannah Super Cat
At least Nikita isn't hissing! When I brought Kronos home, Solo was mad. I fed them treats together, played with them, and just did as much positive stuff with both of them around as possible and eventually Solo warmed up. Now they wrestle and play, and sometimes groom each other... but they do not sleep together (Kronos tries to but Solo always shoos him away). I would say they enjoy each other's company now but they are not BFFs lol.

Just give it time!
I saw a picture of one of your cats on a leash. I couldn't make out quite what it said but I believe it is the Puppia harness. Could you tell me what size you have. With the exception of the length of the body Nicky would fit in a XS. But I thought I would ask before ordering one. Beautiful pics, BTW. :)

Thanks,

K

Kronos

I saw a picture of one of your cats on a leash. I couldn't make out quite what it said but I believe it is the Puppia harness. Could you tell me what size you have. With the exception of the length of the body Nicky would fit in a XS. But I thought I would ask before ordering one. Beautiful pics, BTW. :)

Thanks,
Kronos wears the size S. He is about 10lbs. Yes it is the brand Puppia :)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I feed mine in 3 different rooms. It's the only way I can tell if everyone gets their share. And Juba is a hog so he has to be closed in the laundry room to eat or else he'd eat Maliik's & Taji's food and still beg for more.

melissam87

Savannah Super Cat
I feed mine in 3 different rooms. It's the only way I can tell if everyone gets their share. And Juba is a hog so he has to be closed in the laundry room to eat or else he'd eat Maliik's & Taji's food and still beg for more.
Lol thats Hilarious. Well I have spoiled Nikita. So she is a very picky eater. Also she is a grazer. She eats some, then comes back later. My kitten must have been a pig in her other life. She eats hers, then will take some from nicky's bowl. I don't want to take it away but at the same time I don't want her eating something that her system can't handle because I end up cleaning vomit. I've actually put Nicky's food on the counter so it was out of Sammys reach. But that is NOT a habit I want to instill.

Oh and begging? I thought that behavior was more of a dogs thing. I do a lot of cooking so every time my fridge or cabinet door opens Nikita is right there with her paw out. But like I said I spoiled her so it's totally my price to pay for doing so. :)