Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa just having fun

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
You are such a devoted daddy...I feel like a horrible mama now :p

Not at all... Just having fun with her... Today is her coming out day... She gets to come out of Quarentine and her and Jake even though have meet through the door, have really never met Face To Face... I plan to set up something for that... Should be fun. I know I have been having a blast.

cbain

Site Supporter
DSCF0411.JPG I went to Elsa's web site and enjoyed all the video's , she is very cute!!! When our female kitten came out of quarantine we had a 14 month old American short hair male and we let him in her room while we stood very close by, the kitten saw the short hair and walked over to him, a few feet away he hissed at the kitten and ran out of the room, he must have sensed her wild side from her smell, we left the door blocked with a inch of a opening so they could see each other, the kitten spent the day at the door opening calling for the SH cat who stayed back and hissed at the kitten looking through blocked door. Day 2 both cats are hissing at each other. Day 3 I put a large brown bag with a small hole in the bottom and put it in the kittens room on the floor and the kitten went into the bag and I lured the wary SH cat into the room and as he approached the bag a tiny paw reached out of the hole in the bottom of the bag and tried to get him and he responded by reaching in the hole for the kitten, then both cats where on common ground, play time , shortly both cat and kitten where face to face and the war was over, I am glad the SH was young and had a lot of kitten in him because the kitten was after him all the time. We got our Short H cat as a adopted cat from Pet smart , he spent months in a tiny cage with little interest until my wife told me she was interested and our only cat at the time was a feral from the woods. I was able to see and hold the cat and it was very strange , I got a no,go on the app due the cat was a gift to my wife, 2 days later my wife got him and he got new toy's and the full run of most of the house , I was working nights at the time and when I saw the kitten playing he stopped a came to me. He remembered me. Tigger has a Savannah tail, Tigger has a good life here.

Last edited:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Not at all... Just having fun with her... Today is her coming out day... She gets to come out of Quarentine and her and Jake even though have meet through the door, have really never met Face To Face... I plan to set up something for that... Should be fun. I know I have been having a blast.
Wow, that's a really short quarantine period! Fingers crossed that all goes well!! :up: