Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Turned 3 Years Old Today

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I had to work today, but when I got home, we had a small ceremony for her. She is getting a 3rd Cat Tree that will arrive next week, and we will certainly have pictures of that.

Elsa-3Yr-Bday-02.jpg Elsa-3Yr-Bday-05.jpg
Started off with a new scratcher that is double sided, carpet on one side and traditional on the other.

Elsa-3Yr-Bday-09.jpg Elsa-3Yr-Bday-11.jpg
For Dinner, a Turkey Dinner that she just loves

Elsa-3Yr-Bday-12.jpg
And of course after dinner, time to relax and get ready for bed....

It is so good to think back to the day that she arrived and then again so hard to remember the day that I almost lost her... Elsa has sure proved the doctors wrong and is doing very well... She enjoys running her new house.​

SavannahLuv

Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Elsa! It looks like you've trained your slaves well and they treated you to a very nice birthday :love:

NikkiA

Site Supporter
Appy 'irthdae Elsa!
Love, Garvis, Iablo, Floofy, and Kitten
Eat ots of urky, asks for ots of chicken and toyzes, an have fun!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
John, we took that journey with you....the incredible lows of almost losing her, her going blind for a while and the vets all wanting you to put her to sleep. Needless to say, we are all very happy that you listened to your gut and let her fight.....and fight she did!

Happy birthday Elsa!!!! You have grown up into a gorgeous young lady.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Happy birthday, Elsa! Looks like she was properly spoiled on her special day <3

Not as much as I would have liked to, but next week when her Tree gets here, I am sure that she will help me put it together.... She is quite the helper when I pull out the tools to do some work... LOL.. She loves helping me build things!

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
SO sorry I missed this yesterday. BUT...
Happy Happy Birthday Elsa the miracle girl. Lookin' mighty fine there dear lady.Love 2