Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Email address for presumed scammer

Im newly aware of these beautiful cats and was searching google for kittens for sale in my state. I can't find what original link I used to contact an ad for kittens. The response I received was from Cherishjohnson2@yahoo.co.uk. She told me she had 2 11 week old F2 kittens that she would give away because of her recently being diagnosed with cancer. She wasn't in my state. But had many details about the cats and pictures attached. My subsequent exchanges with her made me very suspicious she was not legitimate. The $ she was attempting to get was for relocation fee but she had excuses for not providing me with the name of the service. She had strange grammatical errors in her writing and had a very strange excuse for why she couldn't speak to me by phone. I was confident at that point she was not legitimate and shared my thoughts with her....no response.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Im newly aware of these beautiful cats and was searching google for kittens for sale in my state. I can't find what original link I used to contact an ad for kittens. The response I received was from Cherishjohnson2@yahoo.co.uk. She told me she had 2 11 week old F2 kittens that she would give away because of her recently being diagnosed with cancer. She wasn't in my state. But had many details about the cats and pictures attached. My subsequent exchanges with her made me very suspicious she was not legitimate. The $ she was attempting to get was for relocation fee but she had excuses for not providing me with the name of the service. She had strange grammatical errors in her writing and had a very strange excuse for why she couldn't speak to me by phone. I was confident at that point she was not legitimate and shared my thoughts with her....no response.

Thank you for posting. Are you in the UK? The email address is in the UK, which is why I ask.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I also noticed the UK email addy. Dr. K you were very smart to catch on before you got rooked. I don't know where you are, but you can certainly look at the breeders section here for reputable breeders, or if you would rather purchase locally and mention your state, we might be able to recommend a breeder not too far from you.