Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

F1 vs F2?

D

Dantes

That's funny--last night I got so tired of feeling Duma's nails as he play-ascended my leg yet again. I forcefully held him down and successfully got the job done. He was mad at me for about 10 minutes but with a few snacks and a snuggle at bedtime he soon forgave me.

One day we will get this done with no wiggle struggle.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I think the clipping of nail issue is really individual cats rather than generation...some cats don't care and others really do. Possibly the fact that most F1s tend to react intensely means if they don't like nail clipping time they REALLY won't like it. But Nina and Missy might grumble but are completely handleable for this...

whitekickboxing

Savannah Super Cat
In my humble opinion, based on my kitty, I think the higher generations need a bit more attention. My F2, I think gets bored alot, although she does entertain herself quite a bit. She is pretty active and LOVES LOVES LOVES to play. She would play all the time with me if I had the time. Sometimes I feel that she is not stimulated enough just being by herself. We do have a dog, so that helps, but they don't really play per say, it is just another animal for her so she isn't all by herself. I would definately get another kitty if I could as a playmate for her ~ Hubby won't have it!