Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

F2 snow kittens

Kiangagirl

Savannah Super Cat
I just noticed that my two F2 snow kittens don't have aqua eyes like I thought they would (I thought they were seal minks). They have greenish-gold eyes at the age of seven weeks. Not sure what color they will end up but I'm pretty sure it won't be aqua. Green or gold eyes would make them seal sepias wouldn't it?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Um--I'm not sure I can post pics 'cause I'm kind of a techie klutz---but they are on my kittens page at www.kiangasavannahs.com. Meanwhile I will see if I can figure out how to post pics here.

Take a look at the User Guides for tips on uploading pictures:
http://www.savannahcatchat.com/forums/Savannah-Cat-Chat-User-Guide/

it is very easy...when you begin a post, just click on Upload a File...if the picture is too large, you will get an error message. Pictures cannot be larger than 750px X 750px and less than 1MB...I prefer that pics are inserted as Thumbnails to stop from bogging down the forum. You will see an option for inserting as thumbnail or larger image.

Kiangagirl

Savannah Super Cat
Take a look at the User Guides for tips on uploading pictures:
http://www.savannahcatchat.com/forums/Savannah-Cat-Chat-User-Guide/

it is very easy...when you begin a post, just click on Upload a File...if the picture is too large, you will get an error message. Pictures cannot be larger than 750px X 750px and less than 1MB...I prefer that pics are inserted as Thumbnails to stop from bogging down the forum. You will see an option for inserting as thumbnail or larger image.
That's what happened when I tried to post a pic---it said the pic was too big & I didn't know how to "shrink" it.