Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

F3 16 week old kitten

D

Darien

Rafiki
I bet you are right. LOL I did have a raccoon I raised from a baby, so he wont be much more wild then he was.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome Darien and Adonis! I agree; he is very good looking :)

There are lots of threads on many subjects here. Use the search box above your avatar in the upper right hand corner of this page. Chances are any questions will already have been asked and covered; if not, feel free to ask away.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Darien, your Adonis is gorgeous! As has already been said, it's important to keep him on the same diet the breeder has had him on for at least a couple of weeks until he gets settled in, then you can transition him onto whatever you want, as long as it is a high quality diet, whether it is raw, kibble, canned, or a combination of these... and as long as you transition him slowly, e.g. over a couple of weeks, so as not to upset his tummy.

There are also threads here on how to introduce your cat and dog to each other, you can use the search box to find more info on this as well.

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
Beautiful kitten, is he from tuminello exotics? I feel like I remember seeing his picture on their website.

D

Darien

Thank you. Yes, that is where he is from. We will have updated pictures once we get him home and settled in.