Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeding cooked eggs

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Brigitte, can I send my husband to you so you can train him in good habits? He thinks he's being a good dad when he chooses to let them lick his plate and then gets perturbed when they do it when he doesn't want them to.:rolleyes: And here I was thinking about getting a puppy. DH & the dog would both have to do obedience training and I'm sure the dog would do far better than DH.

Sam, from what I've read, an egg a week would be sufficient.

Sam

Savannah Super Cat
Sam, from what I've read, an egg a week would be sufficient.

An egg a week? I thought I was going to be able to give him an egg a day? lol that is what is not clear to me. I am readying an egg a day is ok.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Try it and if any weird stuff starts happening, diarrhea or appetite changes or changes in coat, then reduce the amount of egg. I think most books I've got in my library tend to be overly cautious about feeding nontraditional foods because the authors don't trust us laypeople to follow instructions.