Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

First Birthday!

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Ninja and Bear are a year old today! We couldn't imagine life without their antics and love.

Baby Bear at 6 1/2wks
IMG_5706.JPG

He still sleeps like that.
IMG_2962.jpg

Baby Ninja at 6 1/2wks - I miss his little black nose.
IMG_2961.jpg

His favorite place to be.
IMG_2960.jpg

Playing with new jitter mouse today - the only non-blurry shot!
IMG_2963.jpg

We are looking forward to upgrading to full pack status in the future - two is definitely not enough! The caveat I've been given is that we get a puppy at the same time as kitten so they can grow up together. Aww...

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpg
    IMG_2960.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 22

harlowe.michael

Savannah Adult
Ninja and Bear are a year old today! We couldn't imagine life without their antics and love.

Baby Bear at 6 1/2wks
View attachment 26993

He still sleeps like that.
View attachment 27001

Baby Ninja at 6 1/2wks - I miss his little black nose.
View attachment 27002

His favorite place to be.
View attachment 27003

Playing with new jitter mouse today - the only non-blurry shot!
View attachment 27004

We are looking forward to upgrading to full pack status in the future - two is definitely not enough! The caveat I've been given is that we get a puppy at the same time as kitten so they can grow up together. Aww...
So cute

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
They're so precious! What generation are you going to get in the future? And what kind of puppy?

I kind of have my heart set on an f2 girl (not for breeding) from a certain breeder I won't name because I don't want to jinx the possibility, and the puppy breed discussion is still on the table. Something mid-size, and chill to balance out the SVs.

Most of my pets have somehow chosen me, so ultimately, I will happily accept whoever joins the family!