Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Found Seven!

Trish Allearz

I think there is a Virginia breeder here on this site- Paige can verify that.

Otherwise, I'd recommend going to Savannahcat.com to find a local breeder.

Chyna

Savannah Child
All the F5 kittens are sold, but I can wait!! I'm looking for F5-F7 because I can't have really big pets where I live. Thank you for helping me!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Well, Chyna, I have seven F5 SBT kittens for sale and you already contacted me, so...I am in NJ, not far from you...

admin

Paige
Staff member
All the F5 kittens are sold, but I can wait!! I'm looking for F5-F7 because I can't have really big pets where I live. Thank you for helping me!

Also...just to be clear...not all early generation savannah cats are huge...some later generation savannah cats are very large...so it all depends...each savannah cat is an individual...

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
I think this is my 7th time encountering a scammer. I just cannot find a local savannah cattery! Virginia is a barren land when it comes to these things:( I just want a savannah kitten...

Maybe you should find a good breeder not-so-local and plan a road trip! :)