Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Freeze dried duck necks

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Does anyone give these to their cats? If so, how? Do you give them the whole thing or a piece of it?

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I've never heard of them before Linda. Do you have a pic or a link? If they are easily broken then I wouldn't worry about breaking them up as Rafiki can probably easily do that herself. However, if it is being given as a treat then small pieces/rewards usually last longer than giving the whole thing.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
I give them to mine. I just give it to them whole like that. Jimmy destroys them in about an hour. It takes Zeddie longer because she won't eat a whole neck in one sitting.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Thanks Kristin!

I split one in half and gave it to the cats. Rafiki instantly went to town chomping on the thing while Jammu spent a good 5 minutes licking it. He is finally starting to chew.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Wow, I'll bet cats go crazy over those! I would probably break them up to treat sized pieces, but if Rafiki likes them I say let her go for the whole megillah...