Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Funny cat on the hoover

admin

Paige
Staff member
That is hysterical...I have a photo of one of my kittens on the Neato robovac when he was about 6 weeks old...it is a riot! Even now the cats follow around the Neato - gotta love our Savannah cats!!!

Sunny

Loyal Servant
First week home and fresh out of quarantine, I'm running the Dyson upstairs bedroom where Isis is hanging out. She was unfazed, grabbed a toy and walked over, dropping it in front of me and the vacuum expecting me to play fetch. She will sit while I run the vacuum around her to within a foot. My two boys are "normal" and in the other side of the room or on an opposite floor.

I was shaving this morning with the electric shaver and she was swatting at it, enthralled by the scratching and mechanical noise. :D

admin

Paige
Staff member
First week home and fresh out of quarantine, I'm running the Dyson upstairs bedroom where Isis is hanging out. She was unfazed, grabbed a toy and walked over, dropping it in front of me and the vacuum expecting me to play fetch. She will sit while I run the vacuum around her to within a foot. My two boys are "normal" and in the other side of the room or on an opposite floor.

I was shaving this morning with the electric shaver and she was swatting at it, enthralled by the scratching and mechanical noise. :D

Sunny, that is just so typical ;) I cannot do anything without Zuri and her kittens following me and trying to either swat at what I am doing, ride the robot vacuum...jump in the dryer, help with dinner, etc...Wouldn't have it any other way...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Candyce has a video or two of her Savannah on the Roomba that way, it's so funny. When I run the Roomba I have to lock Baz out of that part of the house as he thinks it is a toy he has to kill. It even has to be docked in a closed bathroom because he can turn it on to start his game too!