Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Fussie cat super premium

Remi's Mommy

Site Supporter
Just took a quick look at their site so apologies if I've missed essential stuff. They have, imo, too much seafood in their food. Tuna is one of the fish containing the highest amounts of mercury so feeding that selection as a regular part of a diet seems risky to me. I couldn't easily find if they use dark meat and organs in the chicken options. And until there is definitive proof that free-roaming cats seek out blueberries, potatoes, et al, Imma gonna say that those are unnecessary fillers used to keep down the cost of production.
They also have chicken and venison, and chicken and lamb. They do use dark meat chicken plus all the organs ground bone. This stuff smells so good you almost want to taste it, ha ha.

Remi's Mommy

Site Supporter
The ingredients are just meat ,organs and a little green lipped mussels. I didn’t know if you meant you saw potatoes and blueberries in what you were looking at? ( Feline Natural) it’s from New Zealand, but like I said a little pricey, 5.5 ounces is $7.39

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admin

Paige
Staff member
I use feline naturals at times... It is similar to ziwipeak, but as you said, it's expensive.

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
The ingredients are just meat ,organs and a little green lipped mussels. I didn’t know if you meant you saw potatoes and blueberries in what you were looking at? ( Feline Natural) it’s from New Zealand, but like I said a little pricey, 5.5 ounces is $7.39

I believe @WitchyWoman was talking about the food she quoted in her response which was the Fussie Cat.