Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

GoCatWheel

mjenzarli

Savannah Child
Hello everyone, I am considering purchasing a GoCatWheel for my F4 Savannah. Can anyone that has purchased this cat wheel provide feedback on quality and how often their savannah uses the wheel? I am looking for ideas to provide Zee Zee with mental stimulation and exercise other than me running around with him. I’ve trained him to walk with a harness outside but he really does not care for it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you, Melinda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MACHEV

Site Supporter
I decided to have one made - it’s currently being built - they are too expensive to buy. I think they are a great tool though!!

DougRD

Site Supporter
Every cat is different, but my F2 SV, Darwin, loves his wheel. I put a digital counter on it to count the revolutions and I calculated that he averages 4.2 miles per day.

I bought the One Fast Cat wheel because it was much less expensive than the Go Cat Wheel and I wasn’t sure if he would use it. Darwin had to learn not to go too fast on it because the wheel will sometimes come off the stand. If it ever breaks, I will replace it with the Go Cat Wheel since it is higher quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
About half of my cats use the wheels that I have. Some are voracious runners, others just use it on occasion.

mjenzarli

Savannah Child
Hello everyone, I am considering purchasing a GoCatWheel for my F4 Savannah. Can anyone that has purchased this cat wheel provide feedback on quality and how often their savannah uses the wheel? I am looking for ideas to provide Zee Zee with mental stimulation and exercise other than me running around with him. I’ve trained him to walk with a harness outside but he really does not care for it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you, Melinda

Thank you for the feedback. I ordered the GoCatWheel and will report back how Zee Zee takes to it.