Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

GPS Tracker- Whistle 3

LEM91

Savannah Adult
My curious little boy has perfected opening doors, along with being careful to make sure we lock the door we also bought the whistle 3 GPS tracker.

I was nervous that it would be bulky and bother him but he does not seem to notice it at all. The app will send me a notification if he leaves the safe zone I have marked for him (which is our house). The tracking is quick and accurate, it was a great investment to help keep him safe!

I have been very impressed with this tracker and though I would share with everyone here. Attached is a photo of my boy with his tracker to give you a reference for size.

If you use my referral link you will get $20 off! http://fbuy.me/l9leQ

Attachments

• IMG_1376.JPG
    IMG_1376.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 21

Patti

Admin
Staff member
That's pretty cool, I haven't heard of this one before. Do you have to pay a monthly fee for the GPS tracking service?

Sean

Site Supporter
I may just get one for Bella or Athena. Getting two devices and one he monthly
plan cost can add up quickly with four cats in the house. I think the savannas
are the only real worry. Because Xander is fairly calm and seems to not jump
at the door to get out of the house.