Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Greetings :)

ZahrasHuman

Savannah Super Cat
Ohhhh, so you're the one responsible for her constipation…….:big grin:

ROTFL:roflmao: I am not one of those moms who blames everything on dad, yet. Although I am sure she misses him and she is all over him when he is here. Being a long distance couple is hard on the baby's stomach apparently :poop:. Zahra is my dream cat, and Sacred got her for me as a Christmas gift rather than getting himself the watch he has been longing for. I have never loved a gift more :)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Zahra is my dream cat, and Sacred got her for me as a Christmas gift rather than getting himself the watch he has been longing for. I have never loved a gift more :)
Well when you return the favor by buying him his dream watch, you can also include a little note that says "time for another savannah cat" because more is better when it comes to SVs:up:

sacred

Savannah Super Cat
Here is another pic of Zahra at 23 weeks. She still hasn't quite grown back all of her fur from her spay surgery but you can see how long and lean she is.

Attachments

• Zahra 23 weeks.jpg
    Zahra 23 weeks.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 21

sacred

Savannah Super Cat
Okay but do you want to see something really epic? Check her out playing fetch at 19 weeks ...

ZahrasHuman

Savannah Super Cat
So that photo of Zahra was taken by one of my classmates yesterday. I brought her to one of my classes because my friends and professors were curious about my new wild tiger, and because she loves people. She had a blast. Anyone who has read any of my posts knows that Zahra has had some minor bathroom adjustment problems. She is great now and only using her litter box typically in the evenings or early morning.So imagine my surprise when right after assuring everyone that she would not need to go mid day, Zahra "helped" by watering a large potted plant in my classroom while the professor lectured.... I almost died and we were all cracking up. I don't have any potted plants at home so this was surprising, but I am a little proud of her for finding the one semi-acceptable place to go lol. A picture of the perpetrator and the victim on the day in question are included below :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: