Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
This kitten was born on xmas, his playmate Tigger, a Bengal, is going in for neutering next week. We keep amused by looking at all the pics & videos on here...

brian2204

Savannah Super Cat
I think we're both going to have out hands full from this year onwards!! Any pics of Tigger?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Very nice looking kitten you have there... I love the name Enya... That kind of makes me think beautify calm thoughts with Enya's music.... I always find that so relaxing.... I think you will find that wants Enya gets full run of the house, it won't be as calm or smooth as Enya's music :)

For those not familiar with Enya:

Best of luck with her.... I too am a new Savannah Owner with an F3 named Elsa.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Welcome Brian! The kittens are adorable and I love that you already know that YOU will be the slave :)

It's hard to wait, but it gives you time to catify your home and buy all the toys etc that they might enjoy... the anticipation should be savored, as it will be a wild crazy time when they arrive!

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
I posted it in Eddies album; hope no one gets upset cause he's not an SV but is waiting on one :)

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome and how cute are those babies! Everyone here is wonderful. this is the one place you can show a gazillion pictures of your cats and no one yawns or pretends to pick up a phone call when they see you coming.

brian2204

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you John you've read my thoughts in to the name, but I know it's in vein and I can't wait!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk