Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hello

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
I hate introductions.

A friend told me to sign up, and I forget her username already. Lol

We have two F3 boys. Don't ask a b or c as the breeder sucked and our contract for Whip says C and his bother Miracle says B. Long story... much anger lol.

We got Whip July 2010 and only planned to get one, then a month later we realize that whip needed a friend and went searching for another cat. It took many months to get a reply but we found out his brother was still available and we brought home Miracle January 3rd 2011. The Boys birthday is March 24th, 2010. Miracle is about an hour older.

Boys are great, total opposites, but awesome. Miracle dwarfs his brother and his open bengal like spots, a thick broad frame, and a short stubby serval tail. Whip is very thin and lanky, with dark solid black spots and a long skinny tail.

Now for many pictures lol. Well okay tapatalk says I can't and its disabled. Ill start a thread in the photo section. That way this isn't too photo heavy.

Whip left, Miracle right

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327435304706.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327435304706.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 23

admin

Paige
Staff member
Welcome Julie! Glad to see you here! Your boys are gorgeous!!!

Not sure what you mean about tapatalk, but hope to see your pics under photos.

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
Pretty sure was more my account wasn't active yet. It would let me write the post but not post yet. Probably that since now it's working fine.

Rylie

Diorcats
Hello Julie, Whip, and Miracle! I love those names! Beautiful boys! Look forward to seeing more pix!