Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Help segregating feeding

John Popp

Site Supporter
Thanks Paige!

The MeowSpace product looks like it would work best although I think I need to exhaust some more efforts into finding a workable solution before dropping 400 frog skins.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Paige!

The MeowSpace product looks like it would work best although I think I need to exhaust some more efforts into finding a workable solution before dropping 400 frog skins.

Yep, I agree...just thought I would post these before I forgot about them again ;)

D

DocMac

I guess I'm lucky that my cats all eat the same (for another week or so). It's my dogs that I worry about. I have one cat whose best friend is a dog. He will knock the bowls off the feeding shelf to the dog below.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Paige, I need one of those neck things for my refrigerator and me!

I wish I did as when my wife is home the contents of the refrigerator resemble the dietary needs of a turtle. The only benefit of her going out of town is I get to stock up on all the things that she doesn't eat. I'm sure I gained 10 lbs while she was gone and I'm sure I won't need any contraption to get the weight back off with her return.

Also, that product was the oddest of all of them as not being able to see the things around them while they were eating could certainly build some insecurities.