Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help

ewaewa05

Savannah Super Cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewaewa05

Savannah Super Cat
Yes it’s all good I change cat litter and now I will tray find different food
I’m use royal canine dry and wet food maybe something is inside make lily allergy I don’t know what I supposed do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Royal Canin is full of grains, corn, by-products, etc. I would definitely start there if you are concerned about an allergy. Find a limited ingredient food and try to exclude as many of the nonessential ingredients as possible.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I have used Natural Balance Green Pea & Duck, and Blue Buffalo Basics, but I think you can Google "limited ingredients cat food" and get other suggestions.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Orijen seems good for us so far, we chose the regional red type. It's completely free of grain, potatoes, and plant starches.

Blue Buffalo was our original choice, but I kept finding it vomited up on the floor in the morning. Ninja also had some occasional eye runniness and sneezing that seems to have cleared up now.

Snakebike

Savannah Super Cat
I have a F2 that is allergic to just about everything except the Natural Balance Green Pea and Venison and the Stella and Chewy Freeze Dried Rabbit.