Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hi

kk4mds

Savannah Child
I'm in the Orlando, FL area. I have been a dog person (snake person, lizard person, dart frog person, etc.) all my life. I've decided that it's time for a change. After researching breeds looking for an active, personable, friendly cat that is not just a lump like a Persian I once had, I have decided that a Savannah would be perfect.

I have been learning as much as I can about Savannahs but Still have questions. I figured that this would be the best place to learn about them.

TripleZ

Savannah Teenager
Welcome. I'm also a dog person, that ended up with a Savannah.

Its like having a puppy that chews on things, gets into everything, can reach every surface in your house, needs lots of attention, but somehow also cat-like. Lots of good info here. I stalked the forum for months before joining.

kk4mds

Savannah Child
Welcome. I'm also a dog person, that ended up with a Savannah.

Its like having a puppy that chews on things, gets into everything, can reach every surface in your house, needs lots of attention, but somehow also cat-like. Lots of good info here. I stalked the forum for months before joining.

Yeah, I'm gong to be here often before I get a Savannah.

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
I have been learning as much as I can about Savannahs but Still have questions. I figured that this would be the best place to learn about them
Welcome! This is a great place to get your Savannah questions answered. Ask away!!

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Welcome!

You won't be the first dog person attracted to Savannahs. I think a lot of what makes people think that they are dog people is that they want a more interactive pet.... so the more interactive cat breeds such as Savannah can also appeal :)

kk4mds

Savannah Child
Welcome!

You won't be the first dog person attracted to Savannahs. I think a lot of what makes people think that they are dog people is that they want a more interactive pet.... so the more interactive cat breeds such as Savannah can also appeal :)

I think I was looking for a dog in cat's clothing. :up:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Please feel free to ask whatever questions you have. There are several breeders on this forum that breed pretty much any generation you are interested in, and if you can't find what you are looking for here we are happy to give you references for other breeders (y)