Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I Have a new Son-in-law!

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
My trip to Michigan for my daughter's wedding was fantastic! Got to go through my hometown of Charlevoix, which brought tears to my eyes. I haven't been home since 1994, when my grandmother passed away.

I stayed 2 nights in Essexville, with my son and his family, then it was up to Cheboygan, for my daughter's big day. She got married at her step-mother's house. One couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! The only thing that kept it from being perfect for her, was the fact that her father wasn't there to celebrate. He passed away 6 years ago.

All in all, it was wonderful, and I have a new son-in-law now! Welcome to the family, Erick! DSCN1965.JPG

admin

Paige
Staff member
Aww, congrats Michelle! Looks like everything worked out after all and you all look wonderful and happy! Congrats!!!

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
Congrats...your daughter has your smile. And everyone looks happy. Now the real question is will the baby be a human child or a Savannah?

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words! We did have to micro chip that one...he's a rare breed. ;) Erick is 6'6"!!! He barely cleared the doorway at Courtney's father's house.