Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I made a cat wall today!

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
And by "I" I mean my husband. We got the widest, holds the most weight, floating shelves we could find, added stair treads for grip, and then installed them. Ty said he made sure they went into studs for additional reinforcement against savannados. The kitties have been climbing, jumping and running on them since completion of construction! Here are a few pictures, taken with my iPad so forgive the quality and cross your fingers they aren't upside down. If they are, just do some on your head yoga pose to view. Oh, and the blurry object is a mouse Nyah brought with her to knock off. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Treywi

April
Great job! At first I was thinking, wow they put them under the tv, guess they don't mind it being blocked...then seen the next picture and realized they were up side down. :big grin:

Showed my hubby. He is a procrastinator to the max and still hasn't put any up for our kids. He just said nice and went back to his computer. :(

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
That looks awesome! I'm with Treywi, though, I was very confused at first! I was like, velco cat?! How is he/she upside down?! Hahah... I haven't had my coffee yet. @_@

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
That looks awesome! I'm with Treywi, though, I was very confused at first! I was like, velco cat?! How is he/she upside down?! Hahah... I haven't had my coffee yet. @_@
Lots of training and reinforcing the stay command!

I guess I need to really watch what position I have my iPad in when taking these shots!