Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I really feel...

TwistMiss

Greta T.
Like this is the only place I belong; it's so hard to find people as in love with cats as I am, and I'm going through a rough time now, so being able to talk to all of you and look at all of your beautiful pictures of your cats makes me so happy when nothing else seems to bring me up. Thank you all<3

K

Kronos

I'm glad you feel like you belong :) I love being on forums... there is a forum for everything you are in love with. I belong to one for each of my pets, this one of course, a Ragdoll one, and a Cavalier one.

Its so true that no one else "gets" you like the way people that share your passion do :)

B

Breheart

I've never really been a forum goer until recently, and wow what a supportive community. I wish I had discovered how easy it is to find people with the same interests or hobbies, and so much knowledge out there to gain. I am glad to hear you are finding such comforts in the family we have going here :)

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
Greta, I am glad you're here too. I also hope that what ever is happening in your life right now that is making it rough for you lightens up and improves. Until then, come here and talk about fur babes, laugh and smile.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Greta, we are so happy you are hear and can smile at our stories and pictures...hope things get better for you, but regardless we are here and we're not going anywhere. I feel like we are a family here and as Trish has said, we all need to stick together because of our love for hybrid cats and the legislative nightmare surrounding them sometimes...

I know when I feel down, my furbies love me no matter what and make me laugh and smile - I'm glad we are here to help you!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
I feel the same way. I've only found this website a few days ago, but its SO nice having a place to come & talk about Kovu (or other Savannahs). My friends think I'm a crazy cat lady. I'm pretty sure that 90% of the time I'm talking about my 4 year old or my Savannah. At least my mommy friends get that I talk about my son a lot. I dont have any real life friends that have Savannahs, so they dont really get why I'm so fascinated by him & the breed.