Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Idea for showcasing savannah kittens/savannah cats

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hi All,

So I am watching our forum members post pics and vids of their awesome kittens and cats...I would like to create a special forum, where each of you would have a thread for your own savannah cat or savannah kitten...we could then watch them grow, see them change, etc.

What do you think? Is anyone interested?

Trish Allearz

I like it :) I was trying for a while to do that on the photos forum, but I was too lazy to consistently hunt down the threads. Oh, I'd also love it if we did a Savannah of the Month! Just a featured thread about one of the member's Savannahs- any special stories, likes/dislikes, etc :)

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Both great ideas...I like idea of Savannah of the Month; would this work as well for a week or two, tho?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Great idea, Trish...let's start that July 1st...and I will also create that forum...let's see...Growing Up Savannah? Grown Up Savannah?

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Instead of a Savannah of the Month...maybe Savannah of the Week? Or would more than one Savannah be featured per month..?