Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Introducing Mulan

Trish Allearz

Okay, so Hubby and the kids named her... She is very very mellow and oh-so-very cute. Our Frenchie seems to think she is her long lost child- she keeps rolling over on her back and looking at her like, "You need to nurse?" And it's cuter because Mulan is already as big as the Frenchie!

Attachments

• GEDC0305.JPG
    GEDC0305.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 29
  • GEDC0303.JPG
    GEDC0303.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 29
  • GEDC0296.JPG
    GEDC0296.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 29

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Squeeeeeeeeee. Adorbs. Love the name. I want a Frenchie but some of the health issues I've read about scare me. Do you have a healthy Frenchie pooch and would you mind sharing name of the breeder?

Trish Allearz

Yeah- I can message you Toodles' breeder :) I really would recommend Mulan's breeder to anyone looking for a Shar-pei too- she was wonderful to deal with!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Okay, so Hubby and the kids named her... She is very very mellow and oh-so-very cute. Our Frenchie seems to think she is her long lost child- she keeps rolling over on her back and looking at her like, "You need to nurse?" And it's cuter because Mulan is already as big as the Frenchie!
I love the first picture. My mom & I have always said our dogs are "sitting like frogs" when they are laying like that. lol Kovu lays like that when we are in the car. I love it. My mom always wanted one, but she always insisted on rescuing and you dont find too many shar-peis that come through our local rescue!

Trish Allearz

I love the first picture. My mom & I have always said our dogs are "sitting like frogs" when they are laying like that. lol Kovu lays like that when we are in the car. I love it. My mom always wanted one, but she always insisted on rescuing and you dont find too many shar-peis that come through our local rescue!
Our Frenchie does it too- she is pretty funny!

Shar-peis aren't completely uncommon in the shelter/rescue out here, but I hate to say it- with my kids and cats, I prefer to raise up puppies from known environments versus taking on a possible issue with a dog :(

Trish Allearz

Here is a picture of both Mulan and Toodles... They just had baths, so they are a bit damp still.

Attachments

• ToodlesMulan.jpg
    ToodlesMulan.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 10