Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing Sirius - Siri

admin

Paige
Staff member
That little face is rather irresistible. You better convince her to use a cat tree instead of an electrical outlet though! :eek:

Yes...I originally posted this under...I need to buy some of those childproof thingies...

admin

Paige
Staff member
Ohhh. I did not notice. YES YES YES Keep her away from cords and outlets.

Oh there are childproof thingies in the sockets...I have never had an issue with any of my kittens but Siri...so I now have to childproof...she is going to be a handful :cool:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thank you everyone!!! Siri is a pistol and I will have my hands full with her...wish me luck LOL

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Oh there are childproof thingies in the sockets...I have never had an issue with any of my kittens but Siri...so I now have to childproof...she is going to be a handful :cool:
It is rather funny that she is doing that with a perfectly fine scratch post right behind her! Yup, gonna be a handful for sure!

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I had years of kittens before one litter that discovered the outlets and started licking them...insane!