Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

IS this a savannah kitten scam?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Lol my moggie is called Minnie :) she is going to be 2 in september!
She is very very small and people think she is still a baby when they meet her lol. She prefers my partner shauns company thats her daddy lolol.

Thank you for the website links, I am checking them out just now!

Keep you all posted :paw:

Looks like she and Shaun are very comfortable together ;) if you want to email me, click on my username and Start a Conversation. I will give you links to several other UK breeders.

Trish Allearz

Not to mention the time frame it takes to ship Savannah kittens into European countries... If I remember right, with the import paperwork and whatnot, you won't get a young kitten (say 3-4 months old). Someone can jump in and correct me if I'm wrong!

Ok, so I was looking for a Savannah cat/kitten and was emailed by a women named Holly Brett (Hollypets@hotmail.com) She seemed nice and as im just new too this whole thing I didnt even think about it being a scam. She told me in detail about each of the 4 F1 kittens she was selling including pictures. Their names were Kopi, Frosting, Mickey (a.k.a serval) and bubbles. (Might I add they are absoloutly beautiful!!) I was supposed to have Kopi. She had to set up a courier as she lives in England and me Scotland she didnt ask for any money upfront and told me the money would be collected at the couriers discretion. I was soo Excited!!! but unfortunately it was too good to be true. She was asking for £420 for little Kopi who was '8 Weeks Old' She stole pictures from F1hybrid cattery (I have contacted Miss Mills) So also stole wordings and descriptions from her site directly. I couldnt remeber what site I found her ad on so I basically typed into google, the description she had give me of kopi
Kopi( female)- F1. She LOVES the bottle and falling asleep in your hand. She is nothing but pure fun. Her cute factor is set to about a million at all time! :) Color: (Golden) Brown with black spots
Paring: Serval male x F2 Savannah cat female
Generation: F1 Savannah cat
Percentage of serval: 62.5% I typed this In and straight away google images showed me a picture of bubbles, I clicked on the photo and it took me to Michelle Mills website F1 Hybrid Cattery and there I read about my not so 8week old Kopi who is about 6 months now. I actually feel really sad about it.
I questioned her by saying Hi, after doing more research on servals and savannahs I came across a website (F1 Hybrids Cattery) (USA) which had pictures and details of bubbles mickey kopi and frosting... there is also pictures of them at stages of 12 weeks etc. Have I missed something lol or do I have my wires crossed? She replied by saying that F1 hybrid cattery was her friend who had tried too sell her kittens in the USA for her while she tried in the UK, she said 'Mills' must have gotten confused. I asked her 'Mills' first name and also asked if they were friends on facebook. My questions were dismissed.
One of her replies:
Please the courier service will contact you once every thing is set for take off o.k
Concerning the question you have ask, i was contacted by a friend to help me sale out these kitten for me and i send her picture of the kittens for her to display them over the internet, i don't know its the side you are talking of , in any case you need not worry about any thing, Kopi is all your, am given 100% assurance, Kopi will be delivered to you today o.k i will see what i can do so that the picture can be remover over the internet if it true that their pictures are there o.k
The contact details of the courier service are :
PEDAS- EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE (P.E.D.A.S™ )
CERTIFIED REG:USDA #0320055
TEL:07031829865‏ or 07023079780
CONSULTANT SERVICE: ... 07031829865‏
E-mail: animaldeliveryfirm@consultant.com
Fax: +447023060677

PEDAS
the courier service who contacted me DEMANDING money of me sent me several messages telling me to hurry I only had a short time too make my payment or else they would sent the kitten to 'Kennels?'

To F1 Hybrid Cattery.

As you were refered to in my emails and also due to copyright infringement I have kept all the emails for you too see. Let me know and i will forward them :)

Now im sad, I dont have a baby sav and my search continues :(

Hi Nicole I was so sorry to read of your horrible experience with a scammer. It's very depressing that there isn't some form of retribution for them (scammers) as they cause so much misery. Thank goodness you didn't part with any money.
There are quite a few good breeders of Savannah in the UK but if you are looking for early generation that can be quite difficult.
If you need any help with introductions to breeders near to you please email me and I will do my best to help. Laura.

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
Holly, learn english and how to form sentences before you attack someone.

Also f1 is a savannah not a serval.