Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

It's not fair =(

TwistMiss

Greta T.
FINALLY FINALLY I fall in absolute love with a Savannah, and she's available and the right color and absolute beautiful... but I don't have the money because of health issues with family =/ I'm so sad right now; I really hope I'll be able to find another perfect Savannah when the time is right ><

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
I'm sorry. I completely know how you feel, I had a Pulmonary Embolism in 07 & my health just keeps declining. :( It seems like the medical bills never go away.
But the others are right. When its time you WILL find the perfect cat. It took us two years to finally get Kovu.

Suzanne H

Savannah Super Cat
I know exactly how you are feeling. there are two I've had my eye on and we just can't jump on it with either one. I know it just plain sux. However, I have found a new "project" to keep me in the know and in the cat world, so that helps some.
Maybe Admin can start a new thread for those of us who are "hurrying up to wait" for a savannah baby.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I know exactly how you are feeling. there are two I've had my eye on and we just can't jump on it with either one. I know it just plain sux. However, I have found a new "project" to keep me in the know and in the cat world, so that helps some.
Maybe Admin can start a new thread for those of us who are "hurrying up to wait" for a savannah baby.

Suzanne, don't wait for me - you can start a thread...this is a community effort and you are free to do so.

Why not start a new thread here: http://www.savannahcatchat.com/forums/savannah-kittens-savannah-cats-wanted.73/

J.B.

Savannah Super Cat
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I found the most perfect, adorable kitty and then we also had some family problems so i wasn't able to get him... I literally cried afterwards. But not too long after my family member bounced back and then i found Titus :) At the time it felt like my world was over, but now maybe it was fate! I'm sure you will find a kitten even MORE perfect for you when the time is right!