Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Jua Ini Savannahs

Amanda Hughes

Savannah Super Cat
The kittens were born 3-3 so are fresh out of the oven. I don't have personal experience with Kelly but Brigitte has sold her kittens and that's an excellent credential to have.

Well the male is already reserved. So looks like I'm going to try to get Dede. I was in the hopes of getting both. Dede looks so pretty.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Kitten season is just starting Amanda. There are going to be a lot of babes born in the next few months. If you are still interested in a golden coat, I'm sure one will come along shortly. Dede is indeed a beauty.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I actually have a pretty little girl who will most likely be made available after I show her mid-April. If you are interested I am happy to send you pics.

Hina

Site Supporter
and Designer Spots
We got Sasha from Designer Spots and it worked out perfectly for us. It was within our driving distance and we drove up to choose and pick our kitten - that was one of the major factor. I know this is not always possible but I wanted to meet the kitten before we made any decision and it worked out well for us. Sasha was the one who chose us - he just climbed up my lap and started purring !!!

Sasha is well socialized and a love bug! Took us just half hour to settle in and start playing in his new house. In fact he's the breed ambassador wherever he goes - everyone just falls in love with him !

Last edited:

Wyldthingz

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you WitchyWoman for sending Amanda to my link. I appreciate that. She sounds like a good home for my kittens. We had a long chat. I don't post here frequently just because FB is so much easier. I tried to sent you a private message but totally forgot how. I guess I should frequent this site more often than I do. and Yes Brigitte also has one of my cats, Zak who is the father of Zuri, Lila, Zombie, who you probably know here. I keep Zak most of the time now however. Having a stud cat in SF isn't easy.