Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Just a quick note about my vet of choice.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
The vet I currently take my cats to has always worked well with me to help take care of my furry friends. Some of you already know I had to have my cat San put to sleep on the 1st of June. Of course I was heartbroken, but I didn't expect what my vet clinic would do.

About three days after San's passing I received a nice card from the clinic. I thought it was a nice gesture and figured that was kind enough. It is what happened this weekend that truely made me glad to have them caring for my pets.

I checked the mail this morning (I ignored it yesterday) and found a letter from the clinic. I was clueless about what it could be, figuring it might just be a reminder to set some kind of appointment for one of my other cats. It turned out to be a very incredible and wonderful thing.

Everyone there was very fond of San. All thirteen staff members signed the letter informing me that the clinic has made a donation in San's name to a memorial fund whose purpose is to provide care for sick and injured pets, cover costs of care for pets of people who are having financial difficulty, and to aid orphaned or homeless animals.

I'm sure they have done this for others, it seems to be how they are about the animals they take care of, and I don't think any pet owner could ask for much more from their vet.

Right now the vets are studying up on Savannahs, and I will be providing what information I can to help.

If anyone is in or near the Frederick, Maryland area and is looking for a great vet, just ask and I'll provide the contact info.

admin

Paige
Staff member
The vet I currently take my cats to has always worked well with me to help take care of my furry friends. Some of you already know I had to have my cat San put to sleep on the 1st of June. Of course I was heartbroken, but I didn't expect what my vet clinic would do.

About three days after San's passing I received a nice card from the clinic. I thought it was a nice gesture and figured that was kind enough. It is what happened this weekend that truely made me glad to have them caring for my pets.

I checked the mail this morning (I ignored it yesterday) and found a letter from the clinic. I was clueless about what it could be, figuring it might just be a reminder to set some kind of appointment for one of my other cats. It turned out to be a very incredible and wonderful thing.

Everyone there was very fond of San. All thirteen staff members signed the letter informing me that the clinic has made a donation in San's name to a memorial fund whose purpose is to provide care for sick and injured pets, cover costs of care for pets of people who are having financial difficulty, and to aid orphaned or homeless animals.

I'm sure they have done this for others, it seems to be how they are about the animals they take care of, and I don't think any pet owner could ask for much more from their vet.

Right now the vets are studying up on Savannahs, and I will be providing what information I can to help.

If anyone is in or near the Frederick, Maryland area and is looking for a great vet, just ask and I'll provide the contact info.

That is wonderful Jim! Can you add your vet to our list of vets by state? I need to put it in order, but at least it will be there.... http://www.savannahcatchat.com/threads/veterinarians-by-state.966/