Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kitty Kristmas Presents

Trishy

Site Supporter
My sister and I are both searching for something similar to the cat climbing things available in the US for a reasonable price but haven't found any yet. I will post if I do!

Jim & Baghira

Savannah Super Cat
I live in Germany and yes they have some pretty nice trees and stuff, but the breeder we got Gimli from has a really nice cat tree. It´s over 5 yrs old and still looks brand new. She said she got it from a place in Poland. They are cheaper and the quality I think is better. They make them to size and anyway you want it.
We ordered one and it was sent out today....so should be here in a few days.
I´ll take some pictures of it and maybe a small video tri wink:

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Poor Zeddie and Jimmy....I'm on a strict budget this year so they just get a few toys from the regular old pet store....and maybe a bone or two

Kristin

Animal Communicator
a few pieces of cardboard should do the trick

I order all of our parrot food in, so they come in big boxes which, of course, are great cat toys

wadded up paper balls.

Alas, neither of mine play fetch :( Jimmy doesn't even like toys. The toys I get him are more courtesy toys because I got Zeddie something. He doesn't like human entertainment. His form of entertainment is mischief