Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kitty not letting us sleep!!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Glad to hear.. He is still New to the Area.... I know when I took Elsa to Grandma's House she did not want to sleep and was up almost all night, but as the week went on she got back into the routine of sleeping. At home, when it is bed time, she is allowed 30 minutes to play and she does very well and usually comes to bed on her own... If I get up to come for her, most of the time she realizes it is bedtime and goes to bed on her own... I hope your problem continues to be resolved.