Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Las Vegas regional

Kurt Mylar

Savannah Super Cat
It was really nice to meet everyone and put faces to the names and see all the SV's and the other cats as well. I spent most of the time with everybody talking about our SV babies and pulling out our phones to show all the great photos that we are so proud to show. My wife got to see the whole show and kept calling me to drag me away to go see the cat toys and the nice cat wheel that was there. I got a bunch of rabbit fur toys and some dried chicken in bags. I went to give them the chicken treat but to my suprise they got them on their own. They stole all the bags with the chicken in them and opened them up and ate every piece without me knowing they got the bags out and I thought they were just playing with rabbit fur toys and growling at each other boy was I wrong. So I assume they really liked the dried chicken that I never got to see them eat it ha ha. I would have to say that was the best cat show I have been to and it was so nice to talk to all the other SV owners and breeders that share this common bond we call insanity!!

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
LOL! I love that they helped themselves to the chicken treats!

Rylie was the photographer and took lots of great pics. There's a great one of the group after the banquet at the after-party...