Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Little update on Baghira...

Jim & Baghira

Savannah Super Cat
Lol. ....His name is Baghira, but my wife calls him Rambo because of the way he acts:cautious::big grin: So I took the desert storm camouflage ;)

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Jammu has the skulls and Rafiki has a red paisley print (no longer offered). I am trying to decide what pattern to choose next. The red jacket lures the hummingbirds too much and I am afraid that she will soon bring one down. I need to find something "girly" for her. Of course, choosing the pattern is more fun and easy than attempting to measure her - that is rather like changing the tire on a car that is moving down the freeway!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Yours sleeps?!

Actually Elsa sleeps very well... Once it is her bed time she knows it... Many times she gets up an hour or so early, but when she does she rarely wakes me up... Also, when I take an afternoon name, Jake and Elsa do as well right with me.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
If you´d like to check out her web page it´s MynwoodCatjackets.co.uk .
She also sends to the USA ;-)
I have a couple of her jackets, yes those are going to be better for your Baghira than a harness made for a dog. Be sure to gasten it SECURELY especially around the ribs... you might think you need to leave it loose but don't. They will breathe just fine but if too loose then they can back their elbow under it and at that point they are OUT of the harness...

Jim & Baghira

Savannah Super Cat
Cool thanks for the tip :) The problem with the 2 I have is I can´t tighten them anymore they´re just to big :mad: So I´ve spent a lot of time looking for a better one and hopefully I´ve finally found it :sneaky: