Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Meet the Breeds 2012

admin

Paige
Staff member
Meet the Breeds is an event in NYC that will take place on October 20th and 21st. Last year was TICA's first time attendance at this AKC event and the Savannah was not yet in Championship, so was not present.

This year, TICA joins forces with the AKC, the Savannah is in Championship and we will be there with our SBT Savannahs.

So come join the AKC and TICA, meet us, meet our Savannahs and Meet the Breeds! More info here: http://www.akc.org/meet_the_breeds/ We look forward to seeing you!

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
I wish I could go :( but I have to fly to St. Louis already that following weekend - just can't fit that much travel into my schedule and budget. I'm getting a new F6 SBT boy in the next couple weeks, though - I need to check my schedule and see when I can start showin' him off! :D

admin

Paige
Staff member
I'm seriously thinking about coming and bringing an SBT boy. Is there a host hotel or are we on our own?

You would have to let me know first, so email me please...we do have certain criteria to meet as far as kittens/cats go...but we can talk offline.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I hope you can come, Nikki, your four boy kittens did so well at the show I think one of them'd do great at Meet the Breeds if you can get a show or two in before then! Paige, the kittens are F6 SBT so should be fine for NY...

And I need to look at hotels... I think there is a suggested hotel...

admin

Paige
Staff member
I hope you can come, Nikki, your four boy kittens did so well at the show I think one of them'd do great at Meet the Breeds if you can get a show or two in before then! Paige, the kittens are F6 SBT so should be fine for NY...

And I need to look at hotels... I think there is a suggested hotel...

Ok...sounds good...but I need to talk to everyone via email anyway ;)

I sent a list of suggested hotels and will send again with another email shortly.

Nikki LaCrosse

Savannah Teenager
Sorry, Paige. I did not mean to be presumptuous. I wondered about that after I posted but then got distracted. I will email you. You obviously have to limit how many and what cats come to the event. :)