Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

MermaidsandCats here!

MermaidsandCats

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks NikkiA!! I look forward to the adventure!

So My husband and I have finally settled on a F3 male to an F6 male. Unfortunately Price will ultimately decide who we purchase from and when.
Our budget currently is $1200, but I hope to supplement with some of my traveling money to raise that amt.

Hina

Site Supporter
The F number doesn't matter - they all turn up gorgeous and you just fall in love with them.

We had a choice between an F2 and F5 but settled for the F5 male. He just stole our hearts the minute he climbed up my lap and purred the first time we visited the breeder - it was him choosing us rather than we picking him !!! Oh and he is a handful - so full of energy that he gets us all tired and thanking that he isn't a higher generation one !!!

Britt Gobble

Savannah Teenager
I'm new here too (coming out from lurking)...congrats! Looking for your baby is going to be a fun adventure to follow!

MermaidsandCats

Savannah Super Cat
So today Brent and I went to see Lequoia Cattery. Christina has some beautiful babies and young adults for sale, unfortunately I felt like none of them were "the one". So back to the search....... I feel so disapointed but at the same time I know the right furbaby is out there waiting for me to find him/her or not even born yet. Either way im not going to give up.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
I can understand your disappointment. As Cary says and you state, you WILL know when the right one is waiting for you.