Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Might have been scammed? Has anyone heard of them?

Rissa

Savannah Teenager
423105_350038165019636_860356241_n.jpg

260022_227749243915196_5411236_n.jpg

270439_232242950132492_1097788_n.jpg

421197_348308881859231_1390031397_n.jpg

Great pictures !!! And congrats on your new boy is very handsome and looks to be very happy in his new home !!!

Rissa

Savannah Teenager
Thanks everyone! I was wondering where the thread went lol. And yes Paul Beeson is good. :)

Samber

Savannah Super Cat
Glad it all worked out for you. I actually found this site via google search on this cattery keywords "aaasavannahs.com scam" to see if i got any hits. I am probably going to buy an f3 from Mr. Beeson. ive already started exchanging emails and hes due a litter of f3s in late sept.

i did ask for some pics of past f3 kittens and he said that his computer crashed and needs to put the hard drive in his new comp to get the pics.... idk if i buy that excuse.... also i read about how he doesnt want anyone coming to his cattery cause hes been robbed several times... idk if i buy that either. anyways i do hope it will workout for me cause i plan on going there and getting the kitten and i want to see the environment the cats are raised in. if he cant supply me with pics and vids then i will probably look else where.

The reason i want to go with this breeder is cause he says that socializing the kittens is priority #1. also his cats are incredibly aesthetic looking.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Glad it all worked out for you. I actually found this site via google search on this cattery keywords "aaasavannahs.com scam" to see if i got any hits. I am probably going to buy an f3 from Mr. Beeson. ive already started exchanging emails and hes due a litter of f3s in late sept.

i did ask for some pics of past f3 kittens and he said that his computer crashed and needs to put the hard drive in his new comp to get the pics.... idk if i buy that excuse.... also i read about how he doesnt want anyone coming to his cattery cause hes been robbed several times... idk if i buy that either. anyways i do hope it will workout for me cause i plan on going there and getting the kitten and i want to see the environment the cats are raised in. if he cant supply me with pics and vids then i will probably look else where.

The reason i want to go with this breeder is cause he says that socializing the kittens is priority #1. also his cats are incredibly aesthetic looking.

Well...socializing is a priority for me as well as most breeders listed on this website. Also, look and see if AAA savannahs is listed on savannahcat.com...sounds like a lot of excuses to me..that's all I will say on this.

Also...many of us DO NOT allow visitors...we do not want our savannah kittens and/or savannah adult cats exposed to disease...paul may have been robbed and I don't blame him for not allowing visitors. Many breeders do allow you to come and pick up the kitten in person, though.