Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My New Savannah Cat Enclosure

admin

Paige
Staff member
Maybe try a hammock instead of a shelf at the top? Cats seem to love hammock and because it isn't sturdy makes it more difficult to stand up in and reach for the top...
Great Idea!!! I forgot Lori made one for me...I will put that in tomorrow and see what happens...thanks!

KMcgown

Site Supporter
Paige, on another site I saw a tunnel that connects the window to the encloser so they could go in/out if you allow. Maybe that would work. I am thinking of trying that. :p

admin

Paige
Staff member
kathy, I could probably do that but I think this is enough for them...I am getting an extension that will make the enclosure 2 feet longer...they will live. It isn't as if they will be out in it all day...just a couple fo hours a day to get some fresh air...

Taj is very content to lay out there...Zuri climbs up and down...just like she climbs her sisal posts on the catwalk...she is crazy :roflmao:

KMcgown

Site Supporter
I was thinking so you wouldn't need to carry them out if you were worried they may hop up on top again :) I was thinking the same thing a few hours a day for my cats. So they love?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yes, they love ;) And thank you for the suggestion...now Zuri just runs right in when I open the door...I think she learned her lesson...