Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My puppy rescue experience!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Yesterday morning on my way back from dog sitting I came across a litter of 8 puppies in/next to the road! Three ran in front of my car so I stopped and pulled over to check things out. They all swarmed me and looked famished so I waited around a little bit and never saw an owner or mom. I took them all home and was able to rehome them all! They were precious! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I apologize for all the sideways pics.. Dang iPhone :( and ones upside down oh geez..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 24

Patti

Admin
Staff member
That's crazy, they look old enough to have been weaned - looks like some idiot must have dumped them off the side of the road. Thank goodness you were able to find homes for all of them so quickly (because looking through the pics I definitely would have taken one!! :) Bless you for saving them and taking care of them until they could find forever homes, brief as the time was - you're my hero!!!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
This just happened yesterday and you were able to rehome them all? That is seriously impressive!

Kristin

Animal Communicator
What precious puppies :in love: Good for you, finding them all homes so fast! How did you do it?